The technical bit:
- Click on the download link (you will be given the option to save to your PC)
- Click 'Save'
- Browse to the location where you wish to save the installer then click 'Save'
- Navigate to the location where you saved the file.
- Double click on the installer.
- Click the 'Install' button.
- Once the install has completed you will be asked if you wish to go to the Display control panel
- Click 'Yes' if you would like to browse your screensaver options or 'No' to complete the installation.
- Should you which to change your screensaver settings at any time, you can find the options in Start > Control Panel > Display and then in the 'Screen Saver' tab
These are the system requirements for the screensavers
5MB free hard disk space